Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Single Woman

Here's another one I found, got to following on Twitter.  Mandy Hale is the author.  Her posts are mostly uplifting and her blogs are a little Sex in the City-ish and little self help.  In fact, she's been called the Carrie Bradshaw of Music City (Nashville).   Her advice column appears in the Nashville Examiner.   And for my research purposes, I'm going to try and pursue an interview with her for many reasons.  First, she's in a different part of the country, literally the 'country' music capital of the world.  Her take and experience deals with a demographic of men that I'm assuming is a lot different from southern California.  Secondly, she's at a particular age where I find a lot of women start to freak out, really freak out.  Or end the relationship they're in for search of something different and hopefully better.  Check out one of her stories here

No comments:

Post a Comment