Saturday, July 30, 2011

Met Another Frog - website review and thoughts of all small/big towns

Found this website while cruising another blog.  Dating, sexual escapades and how-to's, oh my.  This online magazine even hosts events like the one just jumping across the pond for  online hotties to come and share their stuff and seduce most eligible bloggers with their words.   A way to get your words out and catch someone's attention beyond the screen. 
   As I do more research, especially here in San Diego, I'm finding nothing quite like this kind of event here.  I find a lot of "singles mixers" and a lot of "Meetups" with the singles in mind.   But aren't some of those "singles mixers" a lot like going to a bar and getting phone numbers?  Sure, they can edit them to make it a little swanky, a little more exclusive in terms of income or interests but truly, people can lie about those online as well as offline.   I'm also finding a lot of defunct blogs.  People who have jumped off the "dating experience blog" and ended their online rants.  Some for reasons of they have nothing more to say.  And some are trying to get their dating grove back and not hate being single.  In this quest to find love, I find the only suitable advice I would give is to just be kind to yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment