Monday, August 1, 2011

Men, Men and More Men

Granted, I can't really post about all the blogs I'm finding and the twits I'm following but these were too hard not to mention.  First Guyliner, a gay dating blog in which one man's quest into the online dating world becomes the next blog post.  These stories are totally relatable, including this one, where if you've ever been a little scatter-brained and not paying attention to who you're talking to you just might end up on a date with the wrong person.  The other, a non dating site but needless to say an opportunity to increase your vocabulary, perhaps, with another f*cking word.  And last, The Good Men Project, which warms my heart to the very core and goes against all the stereotypes about what men think and talk about.   They're breaking all the codes of silence and talking about issues that men face from eating disorders to mental illness.  Thank you for making my time in the web today well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment