Friday, August 26, 2011

Questionable Profiles

So part of this project is me subjecting myself to the many things that daters are doing in order to find that special someone.   So I'm cruising some various online websites and putting in my stats, female looking for man between ages of 38 and 49.  Here's just a few that unfortunately weren't hard to find:

Male, 41, separated, reads the 'bibl' and can't seem to spell many words

Male, 49, divorced, picture looks like a mug shot for a serial killer, 'ultra-conservative' but loves to watch soap operas?

Male, 41, apparently shirtless torso photos aren't just for Grindr?
Male, 45, see above...
Male, 47, should hit him up if you're a freak....do I really need to post anymore?

But overall, there were over 1200 profiles that matched my stats on one site and most of them were good, meaning some decent profiles and they weren't asking for a miracle woman to come along.
Stay tuned, I'm still searching....





No comments:

Post a Comment